Sunday, May 17, 2009

Random thoughts

Well here is it, Sunday evening and we are getting ready to leave for our mini vacation to Branson, for lunch, we had homemade chicken tenders with my mother in law, who doesn't cook chicken very well, usually burned and very dry. Today's were not much better then normal. But I'm glad we don't have to see her for at least a week!! While Trey and I are in Branson for my moms wedding (yay) we get some much needed alone time away from the daily stresses of home life, we are looking forward to it. Trey and I have only gotten one vacation where it has just been him and I, even or honeymoon was spent with his overbearing mother, who wanted to spend all the time with us she could, she was going to come to Branson with us, but then decided against it when her friend decided that he was not going to be able to go either, I hate to admit it, but I was jumping for joy when she told us she was not going!! We were going to be sharing a condo with her and that would have meant no free time for "us" time, unless we snuck off somewhere just for that.

Today's blog is mainly to let everyone know that I will be gone for most of the week and will post when I get back. Have a great week everyone :)

1 comment:

  1. You know you like your MIL. J/k I know how it is. Haley

    ReplyDelete