Sunday, July 5, 2009

I'm back!!

Well, we all fall off the wagon sometimes and I'm getting back on mine. I'm getting up tomorrow morning at 8:30 and going to meet my husband at the gym and workout til I can't work out anymore...or til at least 11:30, when he has to head back to work, lol.
I've done good and have not gained back any of the 32 pounds I lost, but I also realize that I NEED to get back to my regular workouts, they make me feel alive and they make me feel better about myself. On the outside I'm always happy, but my insides are torn up because of my insecurities about my weight, I don't like being overweight, nor do I like being stared at when we go to a waterpark...You know, that stuff all hurts, even if it does not show on the outside...it still hurts. I realize that we all have insecuries about our bodies and we all have things that we want to work on, but I want to be a size or two smaller by the end of summer. I'm tired of being the fat girl, the one who doesn't ride rollercoasters because I can't fit in the seats, or being the one who is left behind because people don't think to ask if I wanna do something fun.
I will log on tomorrow and make a post about how my workout goes, but for now, I need to head off to bed to get some rest so I will feel like getting up early, lol.

Let me know how you all are doing? We all need encouragement sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment